Tuesday, December 01, 2009

weekend in kl (part 2)

Last Saturday nothing to do in hostel
So 4 of us went to one of our classmates, Kwang's place for a swim
woo hooo....
long time I didn't swim already ^^
after a nice swim
sure he will bring us to have something nice for lunch
CintaRia at Damansara Jaya
nice food with reasonable price


While waiting for our food
we played UNO card!!!

Our orders
tasty & yummy food

From top left corner (clockwise):
nasi lemak special (my order)
fish & chips
chendol with nangka n gula melaka (u will need to add the gula melaka by yourself)
curry mee
grilled chicken cheese sandwich
ABC
a sour drink with lemon (I had no idea what drink is that)
grilled chicken chop (I guess)



Jessica with her cheesy sandwich
(I insisted to take this pic =P)


Sunday woke up early in the morning
6.30am we departed to Puchong
going to do volunteer job
there was a one day children camp at the Sau Seng Lum temple

we went there to be the leader
and play with the kids ^^

That's the temple




My group (小白鸽)


After that
we went to have Yong Tau Foo
that's the famous Puchong Yong Tau Foo acording to my friend
so so nice
YUM YUM

I love my last weekend
I get to do something meaningful
and exercise a bit (coz I dun really exercise =P)
and I really make useful of my weekend
enjoyed being with the kids n my friends


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...