Monday, December 07, 2009

A 'Harry Porter' Christmas?

Mid Valley megamall
I love to go there every year end to check it out the Xmas decoration
but to be honest I like last year theme more than this year
show u all some pictures here

Last year~A Fantasy Christmas~ (I named it by myself :P)
(pls don't compare the quality of the pictures just compare the decorations, cause last year used a digital camera and this year only use 2 megapixels hp camera)
but I think the most important thing is that last year these pictures took at night that's why the light all looked nicer

The stage of last year

The colourful and bling bling trees

We were so luckily to watch the performance as that is on the Christmas day on itself


This year~ A Harry Porter Christmas~ (again I named that by myself, don't u think so?)
A smaller stage compared to last year
(agreed by my friend and I)


I'm wondering why so many candle lights up there hanging


Halfway taking photos, 3 persons with costume appear
and we get to take photos with them *LOL*



ya... ya... that's me... helping the girls taking photos
and my friend busy behind too to take my photo

That's me ~stay young and sweet always~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...