Saturday, December 05, 2009

jalan-jalan at 1U

Is December now and Christmas is around the corner
this is the best time to go for shopping and to take pictures of the xmas decoration at different shopping malls
Lesley, Wei Hui and I went to 1U on Friday to shop for dress and high heels
here let the pictures tell u what we did besides shopping and makan =P

The white xmas in the new wing of 1U
(such a huge stage there)

There are some stalls like this surrounding the stage
selling lots of candies, chocolates & xmas stuffs

and now we started to camwhore

3 of us in the red ball (blur version) ^^

In the shiny silver ball (clearer version) ^^

our legs in the mirror
can guess which 1 is mine? hehe

~In the toilet~
halfway camwhore-ing suddenly zoom out so many people came into the toilet
I guess just to see these 3 leng luis :P
mirrors are girls' best friend... don't u think so?


~In the fitting room~
black VS white
nice dress in Wh but is so expensive
anyway no harm to give it a try ^^

~even in the sunglasses~
can see 2 of us?
I think not only mirrors are our best friends
anything that show our reflections is our best-est friend ^^

After jalan-jalan for almost 7 to 8 hrs *SO SCARY*
is time to say bye bye to 1U
(I never know that I can walk for so long)


Something is going to happen on Monday night!
can't wait for it


Dear readers, do you all want to know what's going on?
stay tune for the next post

1 comment:

DORIS said...

the xmas tree is very cute! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...