This will be my last weekend in KL for the year 2009
Yippie!!! meaning my holiday is coming soon
I'm in holiday mood now, Christmas mood as well
Saturday, Jessica and I went to The Curve
SHOPPING!!!
Our 1st stop: Ikano
Yippie!!! meaning my holiday is coming soon
I'm in holiday mood now, Christmas mood as well
Saturday, Jessica and I went to The Curve
SHOPPING!!!
Our 1st stop: Ikano
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
Finally decided
~Chocolate Lounge~
From left top corner (clockwise)
peppermint tea & pure drinking water
Ham and cheese sandwiches
French chicken toast
the layers of the sandwich
~Chocolate Lounge~
From left top corner (clockwise)
peppermint tea & pure drinking water
Ham and cheese sandwiches
French chicken toast
the layers of the sandwich
.jpg)
Then we went back to Ikano
now they put up the lights, looks nicer
there was a caroling by St Paul Church ( I think )
now they put up the lights, looks nicer
there was a caroling by St Paul Church ( I think )
And I managed to take a pic with the Santa & Santarina
is the santarina pretty?
Then we headed to the Curve
nice decoration there with cupid angels
nice decoration there with cupid angels
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is the place where there will be snowing during night time
sure it will be nice at night
.jpg)
.jpg)
We are so tiny in the ball ^^
.jpg)
That's the end of the day
tiring of walking =P but enjoyed
tiring of walking =P but enjoyed
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
hey xinyi..nice new blog layout..very matching with the christmas season..haha..
anyway, happy holidays..see you back in college next year!
Post a Comment