Friday, December 18, 2009

is really randomly ^^

Came back to Penang already 3 days
nothing much to do for these few days
but I felt that I'm not that free also

On the night we came back to Penang
we had a gathering dinner with my uncle and aunty
so long we never had the time to gather around
even my cousin sister's bf also join us for that
sure my po po will be very happy ^^
too bad we didn't take picture... what a waste :(

Then the next few days nothing to do so I accompany my sis and mum for shopping
Well, shopping is better than staying at home doing nothing right?
but I don't really have much time to shop
cause our shopping is a bit rushing... just to buy some stuff that we need for the KK trip...

Today morning I accompany my po po to do acupuncture for her foot
she always complained of numbness over the sole of the foot
and this was my 1st time to see the whole procedure



After today only I know that acupuncture is not like what I imagine
not only just needles on the leg, It is much more high tech than what I know...
the needles are connected to a little machine
and a current at certain frequency was being transmitted to the leg
just like the electrotherapy what I had learn
There is another lamp shine on the leg
I found out the chinese words on the lamp gives meaning electro magnetic radiation
hmmm... sounds familiar to me...
like the Short Wave Diathermy that I studied before

My dad always asked me to learn that after my physio course
so that will benefit my future

A C U P U N C T U R E ~ a bright future?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...